No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Akira Kaneda Good for Health Bad for Education Jacket
$95.00 – $132.00 (-56%)
- Inspired by: the manga film Akira
- Worn by: the character Shotaro Kaneda
- Material: genuine leather or faux leather
- Front: YKK zipper with golden buttons
- Collar: belt strap stand up collar
- Cuffs: snap-tab cuffs
- Sleeves: long and fitting
- Inner: soft viscose lining
- Hemline: elastic with buttons
- Color: red
Good for Health Bad For Education Akira Kaneda Jacket
Let’s make your look drizzling and fascinating with this Good for Health Bad For Education Jacket, worn by Akira Kaneda. This jacket is an exact rendition from the film and is made with the highest quality genuine leather and a lightweight design that is constructed for waterproof performance.
YKK zipper with a golden button, belt strap stand-up collar, and snap-tab cuffs are three unique features, each engineered for a specific purpose which includes style and function. Designed with a pill patch with the words ‘Good for health bad for education’ written at the back differentiates all other jackets from this one. The elastic hemlines provide a contoured fit and reduce bulk. Grab this jacket today and get a chance to represent your inner Akira!
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Faux Leather, Real Leather